BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

28 June 2010: Bakar Arang Light Industry Factory Fire

I was slept quite early tonight by 12am, but end up awake at 2.15am. Due to hungry I guess. Then I took my dad oldskool to a malay stall searching for any foods. When I reached there, I found that a teammate was there alone and watching the FIFA World Cup 2010. Yup, Argentina Vs Mexico that night. I ordered a Milo panas then get a seat with him.

After 20 mins non of score yet, but my PTT device is calling, and is Bomba Kedah channel. Somewhere must be on fire. And that time Argentina scored the first goal. I'm not sure then I reconfirm the location and they replied: " Wood factory behind the Bakar Arang Longwan on fire, and was reported is huge one". We quickly paid the pay bill, call all teammate to standby through our team channel, call my asst capt then run to the fire engine. Once get enough teammate we get depart.

While after couple KMs after get in to Western Bypass, I can see the black smoke already, but not sure. When getting nearer, and it's confirm is a big and long one. Once reached there, we got the hydrant. When I run to the scene, I just Oh God, it just beside where I previously work, a luxury car workshop. After I run back to the engine get something and back to the scene again the fire is crossing, I thought that workshop belong to my friend, Jackson (ex-boss) is gone until a friend, Thomas came in corrected me that Jackson's one is beside and alright.

When the fire was controlled, then I walk to there. His shop is not affected and his beemers are alright as well. I told him "U are damn lucky, cause the fire can be stopped. " After all, me, my team, and other friend teams headed to Nasi Kandar for a refresh drink till 5am. It was a exhausted and "stim" night since so long never had such operation.

Video From Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=422276762520&ref=mf

Photo By Merbok VFD:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?aid=10497&id=108009069236409

Press Coverage (chinese):
http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2010/06/29/12.html

http://mykampung.sinchew.com.my/node/105473

Press Photo

0 comments: