BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

20 July 2010: Dongwha Fibreboard Factory Fire

As I could remember, I was fall asleep by 8am something. But by 10am, there is waking call yelling : "Semeling Bomba!! Semeling Bomba!!" I'm awake and wonder what had happen then I made a call to my capt but so nice my hand phone is broken again. Can't do anything until further information told that "Merbok fibreboard factory on fire!!" Hmm... I was just "Shit" cause I just been slept less than 2 hrs. It gonna be sucks.

I missed the ride of fire truck so gotta get there by my olskol. Get the hazard signal on then push it all the way. In the middle the smoke can be seen but seems not really serious. When I get there, the guard informed me that my team and Merbok VFD are reached but I can't get my car inside. So I decided to wait for SP VFD, but I change my mind after the SP FD reached with their Mercedes Trucks. I walk inside and it damn far.

While I reach the scene, my team are doing the job. My capt yell on me: "Get your helmet and jacket and up here". It's about two storey height, I asked my teammate where to get up, and he pointed a ladder and said :"Here" Hmm... In my mind was :"Cool but shit" It's a 90 degree up typical factory ladder and I have to climb it with my heavy boots, jacket and helmet. But when reach the top it was pretty cool cause the scene. Haha. I was assigned to assist my teammate who doing the dangerous job. I have to help to hold the heavy hose for him. It is two storey high, mistake can lead to fall to the ground. It almost due to unstable of water pressure and so luckily is not. When there is not sufficient of water then we get down for ground "battle".
























My teammate pass the nozzle to me and tell me:" It's time for you to have fun". Hell not, is a tired job rather than fun. Some more the dusk is damn heavy and make my cough worst but luckily the factory staff take us face mask after . But I took it cause he had it for quite long time already. I take it till I'm exhausted and ask for substitution. It takes 2 hrs plus to complete the mission, it's tough but a nice experience. There was several small flash-over.

S0me pics:


































M0re at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/xin-wen-ying-yi-wu-xiao-fang-dui-Pertubuhan-Pasukan-Bomba-Sukarela-Semeling/106697552701311

http://www.facebook.com/pages/PASUKAN-BOMBA-SUKARELA-MERBOK-KEDAH/108009069236409

0 comments: