BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

17 June 2010: Taman Kuala Muda Resident House Fire

By the evening, I was lying on the bed, then the CRSM walkie-talkie is calling: "601 calling 620, 610 calling 620, there is report of fire in Taman Kuala Muda, and MB Bomba please responding". Maybe been so long didn't out for duty, I'm so nervous until forgot get my cloth out. When up on the fire engine, I just use the fire jacket to cover me. XD

The siren is blowing all the way. But when we reach there, the fire had been covered by government FD. So we not doing anything. The house almost totally destroyed, and its only one affected. Luckily there is no injury or dead. Kind of pity the residents, crying non-stop. After sometime, then we move back.

Press coverage (chinese):
http://mykampung.sinchew.com.my/node/104618

Some pics from press:

0 comments: