BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

7th Mar 2010 - 3 Calls

1st Call
While I enjoying my sweat dreams at afternoon, noise sound of PTT is awaken me. Once i heard there is fire at Pekan Lama, Sungai Petani, then rushing take my personal equipment run toward my bike. But middle of half way before reach the meeting spot, our crew which reached told the fire is under-controlled and we no need to respond. Then I walk into my room, turn on my lappie and online.

2nd Call
After a while, about 1.05PM something, another call was received which reporting about rubbish fire in our own area. Then again I pick up my things and get my bike to looks for the fire scene. When I was there I see only smoke but no fire, but the owner there request us to completely pull it of cause their scared it will burn again as it was happen second time. Thus, I called my teammates to bring over the fire trucks as the owner requested. After set up all necessary stuff, then we start pour water everywhere which possibly will burn again. It wasted us about one hour to done it. Then, I buy some coconut water and continue online at home.




Last Call
Last call of the day, a teammate reporting there is huge forest fire at Pengkalan Bujang and another fire team is heading it. Then, my captain decide respond to it to support that team. Again have to rush out, but this time able to reach the meeting spot and rush to the fire scene with the truck. But we are not reach there, cause on middle of the way, the fire was covered and we decided to turn back.

0 comments: