BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

10 March 2010 - Busy evening

Just had my operation reports done by 6 something then going to have my lunch (yup, just lunch). While i sit on the dinning chair, i hearing my team is responding to a call. Damn, PTT service again missed the important message. Well, it just a forest fire at Bakar Sampah (kind of huge fire), so I just continue my lunch. While I wanna get my first "mouth" of my lunch, my PTT device tell, "There is house fire in Taman Intan". Holy shit!! Have to delay my lunch again.

I run out my house, get on my bike and take my PPE from my car bot. Then stress my bike to the limit, hmm... at the same time I felt my bike is getting older and older. It's terribly slow. After about 10 mins, I reach there and contact friend for another team to locate their position. After meet him, he told just a small little grass fire. Damn, how could they report is a house fire (i mean the person who call to report)!! Then I follow their fire truck back to the fire scene of first call, Bakar Sampah. On the middle of way, another call reporting the is explosion happen in a shop house at Taman Batik. But we don't move there but back to Bakar Sampah to help our teammates cause there didn't cause serious fire. While heading it, I nearly get a ticket from police cause break the red light, but the police let me go later when he know I rushing responding a fire. Haha.

While I reach there, the fire almost undercontrolled. After pouring some water on those dry trees then we end our task here. My team is moving to explosion scene while me and another teammate were heading home due to safety reason (sky is going dark and my bike don't have headlamp. XD). On the middle of way we going home, we found a little fire happen beside the SP Golf Club. We asked support from another team fire tender cause we can't find any water source here (my team truck don't have tank).

After I reach home and bath, actually my teammates is responding to another fire which happen at Taman Arkhid, forest fire again. Gosh, so many cases (4 forest/grass fire and an explosion) with a short evening. My friend who been the explosion scene show my some photo taken over there. It really shocked me. Newly built shop houses just destroyed like this by a explosion only.

Double storey  shophouse now become single storey.

Nearby shophouses are seriously affected too.

0 comments: