BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

29 March 2010 - Wood factory on fire....

By 7 something at the late evening, I was waiting for my favorite mee goreng as my dinner after long journey back from class and was listening to the conversation of PTT device. Suddenly SP Leong shout: "Everybody hold on, there is factory fire at Bakar Arang". I was thinking should I wait for my mee goreng to get done? When his voice get serious then I was told the boss that my dad will collect these mees and I have to urgently leave for the fire.

I run home,get my pant and car key, jump into car, on the hazard signal and rush to the meeting spot. While I been there, we found we don't have key to unlock the gate. I was just"Oh Damn". Luckily my friend asked his family to send in the key. Then we jump into the truck and get ourselves with the fire jacket and helmet.

When we reached there,three of government fire engines and another VFT were there and the fire is under-controlled. Then we move to the backside of the factory to give support. This time, our job is to spray the water to cool down the transferring track which believed burning inside it. This is to prevent further increase of the temperature which will upgrade the fire. When staff of the factory broke the track,the government fireteam take over our job and we leave.

While we getting out the factory, we found government Skylift was there and on operation already. This is first time for me to see Skylift operating at fire scene. Too bad don't have chance to take photo since we are leaving.

Here some pics...



0 comments: