BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

22 November 2010 : Tmn Ria Jaya Industrial Park, Factory Fire at 5.30am

After so long of peaceful, finally it's come. 5.30am, after being wake of noiseness, then come the second one, a call to standby from CRSM device. This is damn early of morning. What I know there is fire at Taman Ria Jaya, but not sure until middle of way in truck. My teammate told me is factory fire and confirm is serious one by some teammates which got there earlier.

I'm keep looking for smokes and fire sign on the sky while approaching the fireground and I'm found nothing so I'm thought again it's been pulled off. While reaching the scene, I saw few gov FRD trucks were there already, and I look at my left hand side, and "Oh shit! It's serious one" in my mind. Quickly get off the truck and start working. But be honest, I'm quite messy after so long of inactive and quite scared the factory will blows.

My crews run the first line then I come with the second one into the fireground corporate with other teams to "chill" the fire". It's pretty hard since it's "huge". The gov crews break into it for more effective extinguishing job. However it successfully get under-controlled about half hour. And at the mean time, my line was discharged, then I went off the ground and check out the outside. It's packed with fire trucks. We finish our operation when the sun light is coming out, around 7am and get home by 8am after some drink with other team. It's a tired day, I'm only slept for 2 hours and then got to leave for my class by 11am till 6pm.

Some pix



Some pix from press

0 comments: